Monday, August 18, 2008

This is me climbing Mt. Everest!


OK, I'm a very honest cat, so I have to tell you the truth - I didn't really climb Mt. Everest (though I bet I could if I wanted to - I'm a very determined cat, you know). Anyway, Joe, one of our volunteers was editing a picture of me and he decided to be funny and put me in all these places so I'd stand out more - sometimes it's hard to see a black cat in a photo because of our secret ninja blending in powers. So he put me here, and I liked it and decided this is the photo of me I wanted you to see. I'm the sweetest petite black lady cat, who loves snuggles and will lay in your arms on my back like a baby. I am sweet and polite and like everyone, even dogs and kids! I'm spayed and have had my shots and am ready to be adopted whenever you are. I'll be waiting right here for you, unless I decide to really go climb Mt. Everest.

1 comment:

Farmer Jen said...

Great photo! Cats rule!