Friday, August 1, 2008

Please allow me to introduce myself...



Hello, my name is Tigger (it is pronounced Teeegar thank you very much), and I am a cat up for adoption. I'm not just any cat, though - I am a very handsome Siamese gentleman. My mom died and my dad moved away to live with family, but before he left he brought me here. I miss my mom and would like another lap to sit on. I'm gorgeous, of course, and tall, leggy, and lanky. My nicknames around here are "Supermodel" and "Mr. Diva" but when you're this good looking, you get nicknames like that. I'll be on here from time to time making comments about some of the other animals here that are up for adoption, until I go to a home and someone else takes over. I'd really like a home with a lap I can sit on, and a person who likes to talk to me, because I love to talk! I like dogs and other cats, unless they are big male cats who bully me. I don't like to be bullied (yes, Charlie Cat, I am talking about YOU!) So, if you know of anyone who would give me an excellent home, please email us at adopt@sierracares.org - a velvet pillow for displaying my handsomeness is optional.

No comments: